So Larry had to change our gmail account which made it so I couldn't get into our old blogspot. So instead of taking hours to figure it out, I decided to create a new one. Lately I have been doing some night hiking. Really fun! A little scary at first, but now it is just an adrenaline rush. Anyone is invited. So far we have the regulars, Melanie, Shanna, Ann, and I. We got up the Wind Caves trail last week in 49 minutes. Quite an improvement to our first hike that lasted till 12:30 in the morning....
Sunday, September 13, 2009
New blog spot......
So Larry had to change our gmail account which made it so I couldn't get into our old blogspot. So instead of taking hours to figure it out, I decided to create a new one. Lately I have been doing some night hiking. Really fun! A little scary at first, but now it is just an adrenaline rush. Anyone is invited. So far we have the regulars, Melanie, Shanna, Ann, and I. We got up the Wind Caves trail last week in 49 minutes. Quite an improvement to our first hike that lasted till 12:30 in the morning....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey! So I finally got on the ball and found your new blog. Sorry I have fallen off the earth lately...Love the pics. Before I read the whole post, I kept staring at the picture thinking that person next to Melanie just can't be Travis! (I thought the picture was of the concert...) :)
ReplyDelete